Come and join us for an introductory Webinar to guide you through using the features on the Partner Dashboard. Register here for the January session and learn how to get the most out of your Nobex Partners custom app.
As another year draws to a close, we like to have a look at how things are going, and where we can improve. A big part of that is keeping track of our Net Promoter Score (NPS). If you’re not familiar with NPS, you can learn more about the concept here.
We survey users who have reached 6 months, 1 year, and 3 year milestones as partners with us, asking a simple question: How likely are you to recommend Nobex Partners to a friend or colleague?
Here’s how things are shaping up this year:
George is a radio announcer, and when he walks under a bridge… you can’t hear him talk.
~ Steven Wright
We wanted to offer an update to stations using the Nobex-generated StreamLicensing/Oi2 Media apps. As of November 15, 2017, the agreement that covered the use of the Nobex app for StreamLicensing/Oi2 Media is no longer in effect.
We want to make sure our decision causes as little disruption to your station as possible, so if your station uses the StreamLicensing application you’ll have a few options:
- You can register for the Streamlicensing Legacy User plan with Nobex Partners ($25/month) and we will continue to maintain and support your version of the app.
- You can build a brand new mobile app with the Nobex Partners program.
Either way, you can continue to have an app for your station!
It is important to note that Nobex Partners doesn’t provide any assistance with content licensing. You will be responsible for ensuring that your station is properly licensed and managing payment of performance royalties.
Please feel free to contact our support team via the onsite message system. We’re happy to discuss with you.
We’ve partnered with Waze, the crowdsourced navigation app, to offer traffic reporting in real time for your station using their amazing Waze for Broadcasters suite of tools.
- Waze Traffic View: A dynamic, traffic dashboard that helps Nobex Partners access real-time Wazer-generated reports on changing road conditions for on-air updates. Waze algorithms automatically detect unusual traffic conditions and provide alternative routes and drive times for planning and reporting purposes.
- LiveMap: A Waze-branded map for Nobex Partners’ websites. This means all listeners (not just Wazers) can see real-time traffic conditions.
- Training: the Waze team will help you get the most out of this feature
Partnering with Waze means bringing even more to your Nobex Partners Dashboard. We’re so excited to join with Waze for Broadcasters because getting the best and most accurate traffic reports makes your station first choice for your listeners.
In radio, they say, nothing happens until the announcer says it happens.
~ Ernie Harwell